Sapphire Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

85 XP/15x Drops/50x Kinah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Persephone & Sapphine.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frenzy

Persephone & Sapphine. Empty
PostSubject: Persephone & Sapphine.   Persephone & Sapphine. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:51 pm

I couldn't figure out how to send you guys a PM, so I'm hoping that you guys get this one way or another. Seeing how we have some history together, I would love to keep in touch with you guys. frenzy@aion-unleashed.com is my new MSN. I started my own server and you guys are welcome to pay us a visit sometime. That is if you will ever get some spare time. I sure miss you guys, but I totally understand how overwhelming real life can be. I'm sorry to hear about Sapphire losing his job. I'm sure he's pretty upset about that, but things will turn around. And a big congrats on the bun in the oven. Even if the timing isn't the best, it's what you guys will need to keep each other close during these hard times. (s)he will be your blessing in disguise. Wishing you both the best in the future.

-Frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Vect

PostSubject: Re: Persephone & Sapphine.   Persephone & Sapphine. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Hey, nice and heartwarming post you got there Frenzy. I am sure you won't mind if I add to it abit.

This server was my first Aion experience that lasted longer than half a minute and I enjoyed it. Unfortunatly I didn't have chance to explore all the joys and features that Aion had to offer. I was playing alone and I absolutely hate doing that. In it's last week I was too busy to play it. But anyway, althought Sapphire / Perse and me had some disputes and differences and we didn't talk alot from what I gathered they cared about their server and especially the players in it. It was a good server that had a chance to become a great one.

@Sapphire / Persephone: First of all, one big CONGRATULATIONS on the upcoming baby (I hope you two are happy because of him/her) =) About the server, honestly if you like doing what you are doing with it, then there is no need to completely stop it. Just pause the whole thing for 2,3..6 months until all the stuff in your real life calm down, until Sapphire finds a new job and you get used to changes in your life. Aion won't go anywhere and real life takes priority now. If you establish this server again and if I am still around I will be sure to drop and say hi on it.

Best wishes, take care of each other.

P.S. In 9 months I want pictures of the baby in this forum, and I won't forget about it ! Smile
Back to top Go down
jim01

Location : [url=http://www.playerassist.com/swtor/]swtor credits[/url]

PostSubject: wow gold   Persephone & Sapphine. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:09 am

Hi! Brothers! I am bored, want to find a good game to play, you can join and play with me. Welcome a return visit runescape gold wow gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persephone & Sapphine.   Persephone & Sapphine. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persephone & Sapphine.
Page 1 of 1