Sapphire Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

85 XP/15x Drops/50x Kinah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manastone Bug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sagitario

Manastone Bug Empty
PostSubject: Manastone Bug   Manastone Bug I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Estimados queria hacerles una consulta que es la siguiente, en cada set nuevo pongo manastones, al reloguear las manastones desaparecen de los items y otra vez tengo que volver a ponerlas y la verdad eso cansa un poco. andar poniendo manastones cada vez que logueo. la pregunta es si se podria solucionar este tema asi puedo jugar sin tener que perder casi 1 hora para poner manastones al set.

Muchas Gracias y los saluda atentamente Sagitario

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estimated wanted them to an inquiry that is the next, in each set new i put manastones, when i relogin the manastones disappear from the items and again i have to go back to them and the truth that tired a little. walk by putting manastones each time that logging, the question is whether it could solve this issue so i can play without having to lose almost one hour to put manastones to all set. Thank You and sincerely Sagittarius
Back to top Go down

Manastone Bug
Page 1 of 1