Sapphire Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

85 XP/15x Drops/50x Kinah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice Fly Mechanics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Poseidon

Nice Fly Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Nice Fly Mechanics   Nice Fly Mechanics I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Just thought I'd give feedback on the way fly is implemented on this server.

I love that I can fly anywhere I choose. I'm used to high rate servers and such where you can fly for hours upon hours anywhere and that's something I kinda dislike because it limits many classes that are best on the ground. But to fly anywhere, a class who gains an advantage in the air can quickly go up and go forth with his actions in his own territory while the ground man can either disable the enemies wings or wait them out.

Rather enjoyable to see something like this. It's a good change as I see it benefiting both PvE and PvP while not going past the boundries of fairness.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Admin
Sapphire

Nice Fly Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Fly Mechanics   Nice Fly Mechanics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:07 pm

Thanks for your Feedback
Back to top Go down
http://sapphireaion.org
jim01

Location : [url=http://www.playerassist.com/swtor/]swtor credits[/url]

Nice Fly Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: aion kinah   Nice Fly Mechanics I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Hi! Brothers! I am bored, want to find a good game to play,you can join and play with me. Welcome a return visit my site runescape gold wow gold swtor credits aion kinah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice Fly Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Fly Mechanics   Nice Fly Mechanics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice Fly Mechanics
Page 1 of 1