Sapphire Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

85 XP/15x Drops/50x Kinah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

borring almost to death! >,<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stormgod

stormgod

borring almost to death! >,< Empty
PostSubject: borring almost to death! >,<   borring almost to death! >,< I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:15 am

here ya go, i have nothing else to do now! is there any sugestion? i don't know why, but after reach level 50 and now i have the cooles titel for now available, it's now dead end! Neutral

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cmon, cmon cmon

need something new! alien

i'm ready for new adventure!

pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormgod-wings-of-freedom.blogspot.com/
Lina

Lina

PostSubject: Re: borring almost to death! >,<   borring almost to death! >,< I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:06 am

Tried Dark Poeta ?
Back to top Go down
stormgod

stormgod

PostSubject: Re: borring almost to death! >,<   borring almost to death! >,< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 am

ahahaha i have! ^^it is quite a strugle but i got 1 anuhart! from one of the marbathas! Very Happy

the others???? i don't think i can! Razz especially if i'm running solo like was! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lina

Lina

PostSubject: Re: borring almost to death! >,<   borring almost to death! >,< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 am

A group is crucial in dark poeta. If you're a chanter or cleric you can barely take out the 1st bosses but they just got stronger so it's a different story now.
Back to top Go down
Blader

Blader

PostSubject: Re: borring almost to death! >,<   borring almost to death! >,< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:00 am

i think we just need a lot of players with a lot of ppl we can PVP which is fun and we can do like raids for new adventures and etc .. Smile but right now you can try solo or with your friend some instances Razz
Back to top Go down
stormgod

stormgod

PostSubject: Re: borring almost to death! >,<   borring almost to death! >,< I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:17 pm

yeah! sure doo! we need more players! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: borring almost to death! >,<   borring almost to death! >,< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

borring almost to death! >,<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sapphire Aion :: Sapphire Aion :: General Chat-
Jump to: