Sapphire Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

85 XP/15x Drops/50x Kinah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapphire
Admin
Sapphire

Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice Empty
PostSubject: Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice   Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Guys we are having some difficulties after the last update the server crashed and we lost all of the data. We are going to shut down the server until we fix this problem and we are going to be adding more drops and fixing bugs. We do not have a set date for re-opening so follow our announcements to keep informed. Also, we lost all of our data which means that characters will need to be started from 0 when we re-open, we are truly sorry for this inconvenience. Thanks

Sapphire

Last edited by Sapphire on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sapphireaion.org
stormgod

stormgod

PostSubject: Re: Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice   Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:42 am

ahahahaha you guys are broke aren't you? Very Happy
whiew it is so close i almost donate some! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormgod-wings-of-freedom.blogspot.com/
DiXiE

DiXiE

PostSubject: Re: Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice   Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:21 am

stormgod wrote:

Shut up stromgod its not the end of shappire aion they want to fix all the stuff and get a better website before opening. So stop starting stupid rumor like that thx.
Back to top Go down
Lina

Lina

PostSubject: Re: Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice   Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:50 am

Be patient guys, he's probably having some problems of his own despite the server database screwing up. I left him an offline message so whenever he gets online and responds I'll update with some insights.
Back to top Go down
stormgod

stormgod

PostSubject: Re: Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice   Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:04 am

DiXiE wrote:
stormgod wrote:

Shut up stromgod its not the end of shappire aion they want to fix all the stuff and get a better website before opening. So stop starting stupid rumor like that thx.

ahahaha i never say it that way! you are the one who say it! Laughing
i just tell that maybe i will donate some! Laughing you got it in a wrong direction brother! Arrow turn before you get lost! Laughing

i will donate as soon as my pay pal get verified (again (maybe Laughing )) Crying or Very sad

dont get too dramatistic like it is all over!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormgod-wings-of-freedom.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice   Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Shutting Down Until Further Notice
Page 1 of 1