Sapphire Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

85 XP/15x Drops/50x Kinah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Increase Exp Needed for 51

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skydante

Increase Exp Needed for 51 Empty
PostSubject: Increase Exp Needed for 51   Increase Exp Needed for 51 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Just a suggestion that you increase Exp needed for level 51 (since its only 150mil and if your farming you will make that fast) and then am guessing you wont be able to login since there are no level 51 stats (so maybe make level 51 need 5billion exp or somthing)
Back to top Go down
Blader

Blader

PostSubject: Re: Increase Exp Needed for 51   Increase Exp Needed for 51 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:44 am

First, this is not a bug lol and your doing a suggestion so this post should be in the suggestion section. Anyway the exp is good and yeah you will be able to log in in lvl 51 and btw you cant get to 51. I think the max lvl is 50 with 99%, but well thx anyway for your suggestion .And next time please post in the right section Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Lina

Lina

PostSubject: Re: Increase Exp Needed for 51   Increase Exp Needed for 51 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:50 am

Once you have max exp it will stay max and you won't lvl up, no matter how much more you grind.
Back to top Go down
stormgod

stormgod

PostSubject: Re: Increase Exp Needed for 51   Increase Exp Needed for 51 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 pm

ahahaha in my eperience the exp decreasion when you die (the soul injury) will affect the character's power, if the exp lv50 increased then when you got soul injury you'll not lose too much power, it worked in most pvp server, so maybe it is a good idea, but if it is like that, the pvp will no longer fun because the soul injury could be a matter for lv50, in other servers i ever played before, the lv50 characters are no longer afraid to dead, they just tank it up until death, what is the fun of that, i rather running for survive than play like that! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormgod-wings-of-freedom.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increase Exp Needed for 51   Increase Exp Needed for 51 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Increase Exp Needed for 51
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sapphire Aion :: Sapphire Aion :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: