Sapphire Aion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

85 XP/15x Drops/50x Kinah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Litle chit chat! ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stormgod

stormgod

Litle chit chat! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Litle chit chat! ^^   Litle chit chat! ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:04 am

yooo i guess i will wait for the server going up by doing some little chaty in this forum! ^^ just until the server up or any further notice!
here ya go what we going to do is discussing some issue in next AION update! lol! can't wait the next update, new equipment stuff, new map, new quest, new adventure pirat

from the information i got it says that the next update AION will have a character housing system affraid which is the private warehouse will be in there! and what make me so surprise is, to upgrade the private warehouse you'll need a new crafting skill it is cube crafting! Mad more to do!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormgod-wings-of-freedom.blogspot.com/
Lina

Lina

Litle chit chat! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litle chit chat! ^^   Litle chit chat! ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Stating "everyone's" is just bold and.. well.. dumb... Everyone would be every single person playing in the server. Only a handful of few donated, and donating means supporting the server. If you support something you aren't supposed to get anything in return. The items you get are considered as a reward for doing so.

Until there is an official statement this server will not shut down. The only problem is I got no way of contacting with sapphire.
Back to top Go down

Litle chit chat! ^^
Page 1 of 1